Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: Use of the Service is void where prohibited. The Service is for users of all ages. For children younger than 13, Nimero offers a limited feature set and does not require Nimero to obtain parental consent. We designed our system to permit children to use it without us collecting personally identifiable information other than persistent identifiers that recognize the user as a repeat visitor. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and, (c) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Your Account and Data: If you create an account on the Service, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Nimero of any unauthorized uses of your data, your account or any other breaches of security. Nimero will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Nimero may from time to time set storage limits for your data, or take any other measures Nimero considers appropriate to manage the Service. Nimero may also from time to time change its policies on offering commercial content or displaying advertising, and it may do this without notice.
- Prohibited Content and Activities, and Responsibility of Contributors: If you create lessons, comment via the discussion boxes, post material to the Service, post links on the Service, or otherwise make material available by means of the Service (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, computer software or any other format in which Nimero stores data. You are also entirely responsible for ensuring that you are lawfully entitled to use any information and content. Nimero does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by your acts, errors, omissions or negligence with respect to the content you post on the Service.
The Service is intended to be educational. The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Service. Nimero reserves the right to suspend or terminate your ability to access the Service if you post illegal or prohibited content. Nimero further may investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Nimero’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and terminating the accounts of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any class or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits or encourages the exploitation of people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains anything sexually suggestive, nudity not related to the study of art, medicine or another bonafide educational field, portrays or glorifies excessive violence without educational merit, or constitutes offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- includes information about another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming";
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; or
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Nimero such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Service. Nimero reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement or national security authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Service;
- organizing or encouraging acts of violence;
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate another user, person or entity;
- using the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- using any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
- activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to create or post Content;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service;
- displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on the Service, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Service on behalf of that person;
- using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations; or
- reproduces, duplicates, copies, sells, trades, resells, or exploits for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Content and/or services offered throughout this Service (unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement).
By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either: (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software; or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- content is not obscene or libelous, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
- have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Nimero or otherwise.
- Users submit content to Nimero for inclusion on the Service (by publishing a lesson for example) grant Nimero a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now or later developed). Such additional uses by Nimero, or other companies or individuals who partner with Nimero, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available through the Service.
- Responsibility of Service Visitors: Nimero has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Service, Nimero does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Service may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Nimero disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Service, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites: We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites to which Nimero links, and that link to Nimero. Nimero does not have any control over those websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content. Nimero disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of external websites.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy: As Nimero asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Nimero violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Nimero by email at abuse (a t) nimero.com. Nimero will remove the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Nimero or others, Nimero may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Service. In the case of such termination, Nimero will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Trademarks: Nimero, Nimero.com, Classbuddy, Classbuddy.net the Classbuddy logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Classbuddy, or the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nimero.
- Changes: The Service, including without limitation all content there available and these Terms and Conditions, may be changed at the sole discretion of Nimero and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, including but not limited to those affecting these Terms and Conditions, and so should periodically review these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of warranties: Except as otherwise expressly stated, all content posted to or available from the Service is provided "as is", and Nimero, its suppliers and its licensors make no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability. You understand and agree that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk
- Miscellaneous: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Nimero and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Nimero, or by the posting by Nimero of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, these Terms and Conditions, any access to or use of the Service will be governed by the laws of Bulgaria
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms; Nimero may assign its rights under these Terms and Conditions without condition. These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Do you need